Monday, April 2, 2007

At Keri & Wade's, Camarigg's, Shifter boot

Since my camera is new, I'm sure you'll see lots of pictures for a while. I took some pictures Saturday night and on Sunday when I was various places. Saturday nights we go play games at Keri and Wade's house. It's always fun times. Usually some of the guys bring their guitars and play for a while...couple people might sing...and lately we've played a game called 'signs'. It's G.T.'s (good times)

Darin, Kenner, Angela, Tim-bob
Aimee & Hunter, Brian & Kayla

Darin, Justin, Cassie, Mike, Allison
Here's Darin. He's a funny guy. He plays guitar sometimes.
On Sunday I went to Camarigg's for lunch because there was no one at my house. Beth's father passed away on Monday and they went to the funeral and were away for a few days. The kids stayed with friends while they were away and I worked and stayed home and babysat the fish.
Here's Andrea and Alex at Camarigg'sWe went for a quick walk before church. Here's another one of my birthday presents. My brother Kevin made it.
Recipe for a awesome leather shifter boot:
1) Get an old leather clothing article (jacket, skirt, pants :O ) from second hand store...or your closet.
2) Take your old shifter boot off your car and take it apart at the seams.
3) Use your taken apart shifter boot as a pattern for your new one.
4) Cut it out and sew it together. Colour matched thread can really look cool.

Kevin's got skills.

No comments: