Sunday, April 8, 2007

Long weekend...

Well, I was away this weekend for a couple days. Friday night we had a bonfire on the sand bar at the river. Darin played guitar and some of the guys were singing. We sat and talked and had a good time. A bunch of the guys stayed there for the night and we slept in the bed of the trucks. We went to bed at about 4. Here are a few pictures from the night.


Here's a picture that we all thought was really amazing.

We all thought that the 'smoke' in the picture looked like a cross with a body on it. This was especially amazing because this was the night of Good Friday. Everyone wanted a copy of the picture, so there's a bigger version of the picture at the end of this post. Click the little picture at the end and it will give you the full 6MP picture.

Here's a picture I thought was really cool of Brian and Kayla at the fire. I turned off the flash and the light is just from the fire. For you, Brian and Kayla, there's a full size image of it at the end of this post as well...just click it and you will get the big picture.

Well, that was about time that my camera battery died and I left my charger at home, so I was out of battery for the rest of the weekend, which really sucked. I have to buy another battery for my camera.

On Saturday morning Darin, Kenner, Kyle and I went to breakfast and then I helped Darin put his main oil seal back in his Probe. After dinner we went to Kyle's house and I fell asleep to Chase on the drums, Kyle on his electric, and Darin on his acoustic...I must have been really tired, because they definitely weren't playing quiet. I guess 3 hours of sleep will do that to you though, huh?

I had a 'splendid' :) weekend.

Here's the full size pictures. Just click them and I think you'll get the full size pictures.

No comments: